Reopening After COVID-19
Hello, Valued Patient!
We are slowly opening our office doors again and happily returning to seeing you! Your safety and the safety of our team are very important to us. To help ensure your safety while visiting OC Splendid Smiles, we have made some changes to our office policies and have introduced additional sterilization and infection control protocols to keep our office a healthy environment.
- A COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire will be conducted prior to your appointment date and again on the appointment date for every patient.
- A reduced number of patients will be allowed in our office to ensure adequate social distancing.
- All team members will wear masks at all times.
- We kindly ask all our patients to enter the office wearing a mask as well.
- A touchless forehead temperature check will be completed on every patient at check-in. Anybody with a fever will be asked to reschedule their appointment for another day.
- We ask every patient to please wash their hands for 20 seconds once they enter our office.
- Stand at least six feet apart while checking in and out.
- We ask that you come to your appointments alone.
- We ask that you ONLY bring family members into the office if it is necessary for ambulatory needs or translation. Please have any rides or anyone else in your party wait outside in their car or outside the building.
- We will ask every patient to use a peroxide rinse prior to starting treatment to minimize oral microbes.
- Air purifiers have been installed in every treatment room and around the office.
- Touchless hand sanitizers are available.
- We are utilizing an additional new type of antiviral disinfectant for cleaning the office.
- We have instituted online registration for new patients so we can minimize the amount paperwork filled out in the office.
- We have a touchless check-out payment process protocol.
- We have installed sneeze guards around our front reception area to protect both team members and patients at check-in and check-out.
As always, we are fully committed to everyone’s health and well-being. If you have any additional ideas, suggestions or concerns, please give us a call and let us know. Until then, stay safe, be well and see you soon!
Dr. Tanios & Team